We pour our heart and soul into making your pieces as special as the person wearing them. If there is a problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find the best way to remedy any issues. See details below:
- Curated Layers: If you need to return your non-custom jewelry, such as the curated layers, we will need to receive your request for a return email within 10 days of your purchase. Please see Steps to Return an Item below.
Custom Fingerprint Pendants - FINAL SALE: Due to the custom nature of the Fingerprint Pendants, orders for the fingerprint pendants are final sale and cannot be cancelled or altered once the image of the finger(print) is uploaded to our app. We provide detailed instructions. To see our instructions on how to obtain a great picture of the finger(print) being featured on your fingerprint pendant: Click here
- Custom Fingerprint Pendants - Photography & Production Errors Our design team reviews submitted prints to assure that we work with the most interesting part of the print for your design. If there is a problem with your submitted image, our designers will contact you before production to find the best solution. We quality control every piece of Love Talla jewelry before sending it to you, but if your item arrives and is defective, such as having a broken chain or missing a stone, please email us (email@example.com) so we can solve the problem.
Steps To Return An Item:
To return an item, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide the following:
- Include “RETURN” in all caps in the title of your email
- Include details of your order (including the order # from your Confirmation Email)
- Reason for your return including a picture of the defect
- The Love Talla team will confirm your return, if applicable
- Return your piece - all jewelry must be returned in its original packaging, including all parts or accessories- no exceptions. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping for your return unless the return is due to a confirmed defect of the jewelry.